Strategic direction and oversight
- Joint Committee: holds Local London to account. This is made up of representatives of the member authorities.
- Leader/CE Board: provides direction and ensures the work of Local London is understood and on track.
There are 4 boards that bring partners and local authorities together to oversee and deliver Local London’s work:
- Skills and Employment Board: oversees the skills strategy and progresses specific issues around construction, enterprise and English as a second language (ESOL).
- Growth Board: inputs into the Local Industrial Strategy, oversees our approach to infrastructure, and setts out our inward investment plan.
- Communities Board: ensures that cohesion issues are considered strategically, and develops joint approaches with health, police, education and business.
- Programme Board: provides oversight around our range of funded programmes and seeks out future opportunities that align to our ambitions.
The Local London office is hosted from Redbridge Council in Ilford.