We are working to put forward our case for each of them, specifically:
- Back Local London with real investment into skills training that is focused on getting people into work and building a future workforce.
- Invest in a network of business start-up and business growth services across Local London.
- Invest in transport connections including river crossings, extension of Crossrail, improved orbital routes and more environmentally friendly buses.
- Invest in digital infrastructure for both residents and businesses to make Local London a national leader in digital.
- Enable industrial land to be better used and to devolve responsibility and powers for housing provision.
- Increase police resources and invest in social services to help address knife crime, gangs and county lines.