Businesses across the Local London sub-region are being invited to get involved in our free pandemic-recovery webinar series.
The 2nd webinar in this series takes place on July 14 at 2pm and is being hosted by Enterprise Enfield.
This webinar is called ‘Effective Writing for the Web’ and is designed to equip businesses with tips and tricks to make their website and other digital marketing much more visible to customers when they search for the goods and services you offer.
This webinar will show you:
- How to write well and make your messages stand out online
- Use free tools to write ‘optimised’ content – which means your content can be found more quickly and efficiently by search engines.
- What keywords are, and how they can be a powerful tool for your business.
- Learn best practice tips for choosing key words for optimised content for the web and blogs posts. Learn about tools for monitoring search ranking and the benefits of content planning.
- Update you on what you need to do as Brexit gets closer.
This series of webinars has been funded by the London Growth Hub.
The London Growth Hub is delivered by the LEAP, which is the local enterprise partnership for London. Chaired by the Mayor of London, the LEAP is the body through which the Mayoralty works with London’s boroughs and business to take a strategic view of the regeneration, employment and skills agenda for London.
All Local London webinars, including our first webinar ‘how to recover from COVID-19’, can be watched again on our You Tube channel.